The strip etching process mainly includes the processes of surface cleaning, film sticking, die cutting, waste removal, etching and film tearing. The process is simple to operate, has a high degree of automation, and is suitable for etching production of thin metal materials.
Strip etching appearance control:
The poor appearance is mainly dirty, and the following 4 points need to be controlled:
(1) After the etching is completed, use an air knife to blow the etching solution attached to the coil back into the etching tank.
(2) After the air knife, pickle with hydrochloric acid with a concentration of 10%-20% to further remove the etching solution and residues remaining on the material belt.
(3) Carry out multi-stage water washing to ensure that the material belt is clean before drying.
(4) The film needs to control the temperature and pressure of the film to avoid the loosening of the film during etching, which will cause the etching liquid to penetrate into the film and contaminate the surface.
The roughness of the strip etching is affected by the surface state of the material. The more detailed the material surface, the smoother the etching surface. When the chemical etching solution deteriorates, it will also roughen the etching surface.
Control method of surface roughness:
(1) Select a metal with a flat surface as the etching material strip, and do a good job in the pre-treatment process.
(2) Regularly monitor and adjust the etching solution to ensure that the etching solution is within the allowable concentration range.
(3) Clean the etching tank and spray equipment regularly to keep the nozzle unobstructed.
Side erosion control:
The corrosion of the metal strip in the etching solution is mainly carried out in the vertical (depth) direction. After etching to a certain depth, the etching solution will penetrate to the edge of the film and chemically react with the metal at the edge of the film, which is side etching. Side etching is mainly affected by the material of the metal itself, and is also related to the etching depth, the composition of the etching solution, and the etching conditions (temperature, pH, rate), etc. The faster the etching rate, the smaller the amount of side etching. In our actual production, we also control the amount of side etching by controlling the feeding rate. If the feeding rate is faster, the corrosion area of the metal per unit time will be larger, the etching solution will release more heat, and the solution temperature will change rapidly, which is not conducive to the etching stability. Generally, the feeding rate is controlled at 2m/min-4m/min. .
Mobile: 180-8888-6977 (Mr. Li) Tel: 0755-23341037 QQ: 345976346
Add: Plant No. 224, Guangtian Road, Tangxiayong Community, Yanluo Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen