Product Name: MQ-201 Automatic Slice Grinding Machine
Equipment Outline Dimensions:
AC 220V 3KW ( 50 HZ ) single phase
Inlet and outlet
General city water pipe diameter 4 minutes
Alumina powder preparation 3 ~ 5μm
Length 2100 MM * Width 1000 MM * Height 2190 MM
total weight of the machine
Slice position calibration
Use the vision system to automatically adjust the angle and alignment
Grinding Disc Configuration
4 (coarse, fine, fine, polished)
Grinding disc size
The maximum size of slices can be clipped
Length 20MM * Width 20MM * Thickness 20MM
Automatic continuous feeding
2 to 3 minutes
Equipment function and operation process introduction:
A automatic feeding - B automatic visual calibration - C slice rough grinding - D slice fine grinding - E slice fine grinding - F slice polishing - G water washing - H discharge
2. After starting the machine, the slices enter the machine through the conveyor belt ;
3. After reaching the position, the robotic arm automatically grabs and loads the material ;
4. Use the vision system for automatic identification of position and angle calibration;
5. Rough cutting, fine grinding, fine grinding, polishing and washing will be performed automatically in sequence after automatic calibration;
6. While the machine is grinding, the operator can put the next batch of slices to be ground on the feeding conveyor belt;
7. After grinding and polishing is completed, the machine will automatically discharge to the discharge conveyor belt point, and the slices will be automatically discharged along with the discharge conveyor belt;
8. According to the needs of slice analysis, the operation process can be customized;
9. Grinding method: horizontal grinding;
10. It can grind soft board, hard board, parts board and various material boards.
Manual vs. Automatic Equipment Grinding Comparison Table:
Slice length: 5～15 mm
Slice width: 5～15 mm
Slice thickness: 0.1 ～ 6 mm
Slice length: 16 mm
Slice width: 14 mm
Slice thickness: 0.1 ~ 12 mm
1. Disposable mold: length 25 * height 20 * thickness (10 ~ 20) mm;
2. Persistent mold: length 25 * height 20 * thickness (20 ~ 30) mm.
1. Acrylic sheet mold: length 20 * height 20 * thickness 20 mm;
2. Automation requirements: a. Need to control the verticality of the slice mosaic; b. Need to control the transparency of the slice mosaic.
1. It is necessary to check the grinding depth while grinding, whether it has reached the designated grinding position; 2. The control of the horizontal angle during the grinding process is not easy;
3. The row holes are not easy to grind out at the same time.
1. Professional software and mechanism design to calibrate the grinding position and coordinates;
2. Automatically adjust and control the horizontal grinding angle;
3. The holes can be milled at the same time;
4. The grinding depth is controlled within ±10μm, which is beneficial to grinding analysis.
Manual vs. Automation Benefit Comparison Table:
1. Due to the large grinding area required for manual grinding, the use of disposable glue-filling molds or permanent glue-filling molds and fixed glues have higher costs;
2. The effective use area of sandpaper is about 60-70%;
3. When fine grinding, the slices must have a large grinding allowance to lose the sandpaper.
1. Use acrylic sheet mold for inlay, with small grinding area and use of fixing glue, can be inlaid on both sides at the same time and the speed is fast;
2. The effective use area of sandpaper is about 80-90%;
3. During fine grinding, only 20-50μm of grinding allowance is left for the slices to save sandpaper loss.
It takes about 5 to 10 minutes to grind one slice on average, and 144 to 72 slices can be completed in 12 hours per shift.
It takes about 2 to 3 minutes to grind one slice on average, and 720 to 360 slices can be completed in 12 hours per shift.
1. The grinding angle is not easy to control;
2. It is not easy to grind out the holes at the same time;
3. The failure rate of small hole grinding is high and time-consuming;
4. It is not easy to control the grinding depth, so it is not conducive to fault grinding analysis.
1. The grinding angle can be automatically identified and adjusted;
2. The row holes can be ground at the same time after being calibrated;
3. The grinding time of large and small holes is the same, and the success rate is more than 99.9%;
4. The grinding depth can be precisely controlled, which is conducive to fault grinding analysis.
Product effect display:
Mobile: 180-8888-6977 (Mr. Li) Tel: 0755-23341037 QQ: 345976346
Add: Plant No. 224, Guangtian Road, Tangxiayong Community, Yanluo Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen